In this recent month, I have worked overtime. I abandoned my health, family, ibadah, and mental health. This is tiring. I'm weary, exhausted, and depressed.
I became unaware that we are already in the third quarter of this year and haven't improved anything yet in my personal development.
I want to cry loudly, but I can't. One of my friends said that this heavy workload is a punishment for us in this dunya since we don't have enough time to improve our ibadah.
On the other hand, I don't want to complain about my work; I like it, but in this recent month, it's turned out to be chaos because of the things that I couldn't write, and it makes me not enjoy finishing my work like I used to.
Truthfully, my conditions are better than my friends. Even though we have equal workloads, I became grateful that I have a very supportive support system. My mother takes care of my children whenever I'm away; my husband always gives me a warm hug, rub, hold, or kiss every single day; and my children never complain about the condition.
But I think this isn't enough to bear the condition in the long run. I want to spare my time for my family. I want to exist for them, playing my best role as a daughter, wife, and mother.
So what is the purpose of this post? Dunno, I just want to express myself through words since I can't show my feelings about this thing to anyone.
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment