ears that can hear tears

I cried yesterday.

I cried in front of my exboss again and again


    "This must be a cursed chair; every time I come here, I always cry."
    "Of course not; there is no one except you.. the one that always cries in that chair."


Even though I was shocked to hear that statement, that must be true since he is honest.




Honestly, I didn't do it intentionally.

We rarely communicate; I only text him when I need to confirm something related to work.

But every time there is something that makes me sad, angry, and weary, it always happens around or near his territory. And it just happens. I came to his desk and cried loudly, badly, and, of course, ugly.


He never tried to calm me or asked me about anything. He just sat in his position, remained silent, and did nothing. After I released all of my anger and emotion, I came back to my desk as if nothing had happened. 


It feels like I can explain my emotions through tears, like I used to when my late father was alive. And like a magic..  I always feel better. 



*


0 comments:

Post a Comment