indescribable

I took the IELTS test last week and got my desired score. 

This result is like a key for me to take my master's degree abroad. My coworkers said I am an ambitious person, while others think that I've already achieved a truly fulfilling life by balancing my Personal, Family, Work, and Study matters.

 

I thank God for everything.

But deep inside my heart, I think I feel like I am only focusing on this Dunya and abandoning my akhirah. Like losing something yet not knowing what the thing is. 


I talked to my friend about this feeling, and he suggested I stop all my business and take meditation for a while. He shared his personal experiences, and he was crying when he told me about his dreams in the dunya and akhirah. I was speechless and envious at the same time. He knows how to live his life meaningfully.

 

and I couldn't stop thinking about this in recent days.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment