(un) discovered talent

At the end of last year, my workplace held an employee assessment test. And last month, a consultant gave a consultation about my assessment test result.  


That was my first time taking an assessment, and I felt pretty impressed with the result. Because of this program, I learned about my talent assessed with comprehensive and scientific methods. 


The picture below is my talent map based on an assessment test. As we can see, I have a strong talent for thinking and relating aspects (red dot). In addition, as I know from other references, a person who has this combined element is a people expert. 




I just realised that my interest, talent, and job desk are aligned. That is why I think I'm really into this job, and I'm content when I do my job. 


On the other hand, I was shocked when the consultant said I was a right-brain person. Because I never thought that way. All this time, I always felt that I'm a logical person though I realise that I have some characteristics or traits of a right-brain person, like being more visual and intuitive.


Since I already know my strength, I want to explore and develop my talent. And, I'm confident enough to take an HRM major for my next level of education. 


Wish me luck. May Allah bless me with prosperity & success. Aamiin

0 comments:

Post a Comment