too precious not to be grateful

It's almost a week after Eid day, and today is the last day of the Eid holiday. Unfortunately, I don't take work leave since I have much work to accomplish.  


Last week, some relatives from my father's side celebrated Eid Eve at my house. Then, some stories about success, failure, happiness, or even sadness came up to me. I don't want to be grateful by comparing my life to others, but I can't resist it. It automatically happens. 


In this challenging time,  problems in life come from every aspect, such as the economy, work pressure, social relationship or even family problems.


When life seems complicated, I'm grateful for having a good support system; my wonderful mom, dearest father, supportive brothers, perfect husband, and lovely kids that surround me with attentive and purest love make my life seems manageable. 


I can't imagine how my life would be without them in my life. That Eid eve moment makes me cherish them more than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment