I had a dream last night.
A bizarre dream that gave me strange feelings..
excited, speechless, relaxed, shocked, amazed, and joyful at the same time.
Unlike previous dreams that were simply missed and forgotten, this one was remembered in such detail and clearly.
I'm sitting somewhere beneath a starry sky, accompanied by a cute little kitten and a glass of iced chocolate. While enjoying the feelings for a moment, the kitten bit me suddenly, and I screamed loudly.
Instead of sending the kitten to the planet Neptune, I patted it gently and told it my goals, dreams, and wishes. Long story short, the kitten smiled at me, warmed me with its fur, and shockingly said that it could grant my wishes.
Even though I know it seems impossible, the feelings that it brings make my heart smile.
as far as I could tell, It was not just an ordinary feeling; this time it was deep and inexplicable.

0 comments:
Post a Comment