-ichigo ichie-

Seperti mendengarkan lagu indah yang aku tau akan berhenti..
aku berpura pura lupa bahwa aku perlu terjaga. 


Sometimes, amidst the whirlwind of life, 

I wish I could control the time. 

Not to freeze it entirely, but to slow it down, maybe two times slower of its usual speed. 

 

 

Especially..

during the precious moments I want to cherish. 

I want the time to allow me to savor the present for just a little bit longer. 

I want to preserve it like a timeless photograph in the album of good memories.

 

but.. 

 

I know that it seems impossible.

since time.. 

in its relentless march, 

waits for no one.. not even me. 



and I also know, that it's a sign..


a continual reminder that we can never get back the seconds that pass. 

The sun will rise and set, the seasons will change, and life will continue its ceaseless flow, whether we wish it to or not.


And those things made me realize that we are nothing but fleeting passengers on this journey called...

 

LIFE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment