I turned 32 years old last week.
Honestly, I don't feel like I have already lived that long. But, the time flies. It scares me how the fast night changes.
When I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday, I saw wrinkles on my face and a bag in my eyes. I'm getting older and older. I know, that's inevitable.
Seeing my kids growing up also makes me wonder how time has passed. My son will turn eight years old at the end of this year, and my daughter will be six.
Sometimes I wonder, did I spend my time well?
At this age, did I already achieve the things that I wanted?
And, it's been two years since I deactivated some of my social media accounts and didn't save any phone contact on my phone. It's because I don't enjoy spending so much time knowing about other person's business. I used to overthink when I heard about someone's problems.
So, what's the point of my fussiness above? Dunno. I just want to write something on my blog, but I don't have any ideas.
Getting older means, I'm not smart enough to express myself through writing.
I am just being grateful for today's life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment