In 2018, I realized that the less I know about others' business, the better off I am. I made a quiet decision.. to spend less energy on what happens in other people’s lives and more on what happens in mine. Since then, I’ve rarely shared my daily activities on social media, and I don’t spend much time scrolling through others’ either.
It wasn’t because of anyone in particular.. at that time, I simply realized that my mind feels lighter when it isn’t filled with too much noise. Without constant updates from everywhere, I have more room to think, to rest, and to notice my own life.
I’ve learned to enjoy and appreciate every phase, every process, and everything I’ve been through. I let myself learn, improve, and mature at my own pace, without feeling the need to show it to anyone.
My life is mine, and I’m grateful to live it in my own way.


0 comments:
Post a Comment