2024 taught me many things,
Dengan 1 minggu lagi menuju tahun yang baru, aku bisa bilang bahwa 2024 merupakan tahun yang menyenangkan. Banyak hal terjadi, namun yang membuatku merasa tahun ini cukup berarti adalah saat aku bisa memahami betapa tingginya ego-ku, dan aku mau belajar untuk mengontrolnya. Hal lain yang membuat ini tidak terasa berat adalah saat aku sadar bahwa aku tidak pernah benar-benar sendiri.
2024 menyadarkanku banyak hal,
I discovered that gentle words were all I needed to gradually soften the edges of my ego, and that I could dismantle the walls I had built around myself with persistent encouragement. Just as the sun's warmth melts the ice and the night's quietude allows for introspection, gentle words and persistent encouragement have chipped away at the barriers I had erected around my heart. To the sun's soft caress and the night's gentle embrace, my gratitude knows no bounds.

0 comments:
Post a Comment