let it be

It's been 14 years since I started this blog.

There have been so many upsides and downs in feelings, emotions, and energy that I've been through.

 

-I'm feeling grateful for everything since I can pass and manage it well-

 

A week ago, my close friend said that I'd changed; she shared her thoughts, and we had a serious conversation about it. She knows me well and has been my friend since 13 years ago. So, I took her concern seriously. We talked about this for an hour, yet she couldn't describe the change as positive or negative. Honestly, I know what is on her mind since I do feel the same.

 

I know that I've changed.

I don't feel comfortable about this, yet I let myself to enjoy this moment for a while. 


To know better the other side of me, to feel the feelings that I've never felt before, to challenge myself how to handle this issue. 


And, I just need some time in my favorite place to clear my mind.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment