a year to remember

 

Finally, we are here... The last day of this year.
It was the busiest year that I’ve been through.

 
I was appointed as a leader for projects that I’d never done before. I need to manage several sub-teams. I felt tired, weary, and emotionally distraught at first. But, when the projects finished, I felt delighted, proud, and relieved.

 
Moreover, for the first time in my life, I got International Profession Certificate. Not only one... but four professional certificates as a Lead Implementer of ISO 37001, Lead Auditor of ISO 37001, CFE, and X1SE.

This year.. I've also got a job promotion.  a new position, a new chapter.

I feel ashamed of myself. I still remember, how childish I was when I complained about all these things. and now that I look back, I must be grateful for everything. A lot of things happen in a year...
Alhamdulillah.. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment