
the reasons why i love you so much..
1>The way U look at me
2>How U make me feel when I think I'm nothing
3>When I'm sad, U take the pain away with a smile
4>How U always look deep into my eyes
5>How U can make my heart melt
6>The way U hold my hand so tight
7>The way U never let my hands go
8>How we talk on the phone all night
9>How U always know what to say when I get mad at U
10>How U say the cutest things over and over and never gets old
11>How U forgive me when I do wrong
12>The smile U give after U'r done blushing me
13>The way U hug me tight
14>The way U make me jealous
15>When I'm feeling the worst, U make me feel happiest
16>The way U touch me as if I might break
17>How U listen to me talk for hours
18> and for love you give for me..
0 comments:
Post a Comment